I agree with what Cavin said, this Christmas really is a very memorable one. The bond among the people in twofive is so special that everyone feels like family to everyone. Maybe not all of twofive, but, at least, the 17 people present at the party.
Photos not in order. Ask from me if you want other photos :)






Daisy baked the cake. Tastes great, thank you many !
Holidays are ending, and more gatherings with twofive just makes it more difficult to part. Seeing those familiar faces over and over again, be it in person or in photographs, i really cannot bear to tear myself away from two five.
Haha, but I know that whether or not we separate, we`ll still be 2/5, yes? :D What with a third of the class in 3/3 and another third of the class in 3/4.. things will be able to work out nicely. Two five never dies, yeah?
The party had been really successful, I didn`t really want to leave but that wasn`t possible. I`m quite sure no one actually wanted to leave. Given a choice everyone would just play and scream and yell and jump and skip and laugh and tease and wink(exclude me) and sing and whateverrr till everyone zonks out in Elli`s living room lah.
I love playing Murderer. Or Rapist. Only, don`t ask me to wink.
I hate everybody who can wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Played so many silly games last night. And I pigged out so much, I gained a KG. Serious. And I`m happy, really. So, now more people actually witnessed Hannah with her Great Appetite. x)
Zhou Lame and Yossi and Max and Shawn are kinda fun people and I like to play games with them. Hahaaaaa. Zi(4)yi(2), do you want your piano video? :D
It`s all so heart-warming. Thank God for letting me meet so many wonderful people.
And tmr is gonna be another hectic day.